Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love Actually...


Umm..difficult one to write..how I got hold of the topic..well..nothing much, an idle mind wanders..and had watched the movie with the same title recently..

Everyone is kinda after my life .. "Girl get married! "..Year 26 ..it is supposed to be kind of a D-age for girls..OMG !! now what !..no guys..no relationships..what has she been doing all these years..huh..And the cherry on the cake.all my classmates are either married or would be soon.. each of them a love marriage..wow..they are damn lucky I must say..Guys..am so happy for you..spending your life with the one you love ..

Sometimes I wonder, how difficult or easy it is to find that one person..if you r telling me it is easy.. then all I can say is that I haven't figured it out yet because.. nope..my bad..no one has crossed my path so easily..
So, when elders come up with liners like.. "You should have found one'" or "Aren't there good guys in your company" or the latest one- "Take some time out and post your matrimonial profile"..I wonder.. can you find someone so easily..as in are they available at each corner or road turn.. because sometimes with what elders say..they sound like something that is readily available in the market !!

Love is supposed to be one of the best feelings of one's life, for me.. well..I had mentioned this in my very first post..am a girl who loves to dream..and yes..for sure..I have been waiting for the knight in shining armor who would be sweeping me off my feet..not sure if I've been waiting for too long..but does that really matter..
Yeah, I know, if love doesn't bring that special person in my life soon, then I assume that whoever it is that the elders decide on ..would be that special someone..

So..fingers crossed .. and Mr. Special ..u r out there..for God's sake.. stop playing hide and seek..n' show up!


4 comments:

Rohit said...

Hi ur blogs are nice to read.
However u r not blogging recently

Anannya said...

hey thnks..well i generally blog when i have this urge to pen down something..offlate,with hardly anytime..feelings have kinda flown out the window :)

Unknown said...

Hi n'ya,

YOuR WorDs are MaGicaL SpeLls
I'm attracted towards writing a few words!!
You Said >
"how difficult or easy it is to find that one person"

I BeLeiVe fOr True PeoPlE it's NoT eAsY At AlL

Well.. ThiS Is Wt I FeEL AboUt Not FiNdInG mY SoMeOnE YeT....
“TheY Keep SaYinG The RigHt PerSon will come along, I ThiNk MiNe gOt HiT by a TrUcK”:)

Cheers
Vino

Anonymous said...

Don't have words for this one. Excellent write up, Hope your wish will come true soon. All the best.